Success rate of the recent batches
180+ Countries recognizing global qualification
Learn IFRS with industry experts
Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR) is an international qualification in IFRS developed by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the largest professional accounting organization. DipIFR course is designed to develop working knowledge on IFRS, providing an in-depth understanding of the concepts and principles of IFRS and their practical application. DipIFR qualification raises your professional knowledge of IFRS to the next level giving a competitive edge in the international marketplace.
Weekend batch starting 27th June 2020
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
(for 10 weekend days)
Pick Your Preferred Location
101 Silver Metropolis, 1st Floor,
Western Express Highway,
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of Learning with Contetra
Trainer-cum-consultants bringing real world experience to the classroom. Learn the business side of IFRS and to apply it to your job.
Access to Blended Learning Track – learning platform enabling a structured learning journey.
10 days of classroom program covered on weekends to not disturb your job routine
Engaging training session inclusive of practical case studies and examination perspective.
Mock examination sessions conducted at the end of the classroom program for participants practice.
Our success rate for the last two Diploma in IFRS batches of Jun 2018 and Dec 2018 is more than 85%.
- The program covers 10 days (75 hours) of interactive classroom training plus video tutorials (30 hours) on selected IFRS topics.
- The classroom sessions will be held at weekends. Video tutorials will be provided on the pen drive to be viewed at home.
- The program provides a technology-driven software called Blended Learning Track that uses the power of the Internet to give more controlled and personalized learning for the students.
- Each session will cover the theoretical aspects of each standard and relevant practical issues.
- Mock examination shall be conducted to help participants prepare well for the examination.
- This training program will assist participants to appear for DipIFR examination to be conducted in December 2019.
- Successful candidates shall be awarded a ‘Diploma in International Financial Reporting’ certificate by ACCA.
- Who can attend this course? CAs, Company secretaries, ICMAFinance Professionals, Chief Accountants, Accountants, MBAs, Private equity Professionals, CS, Semi qualified CAs, CFOs / Finance Directors, Finance Controllers, Investment Bankers, Professionals involved in Auditing, Reporting, Accounting, and Finance Domain.
- DipIFR will be assessed by a single three-hour written exam, which is held twice a year in June and December at ACCA’s exam centres, including in India. The pass percentage for the exam is 50 per cent. The assessment contains two sections and has a mix of computational and opinion-based questions. Some questions adopt a scenario/case study approach. The assessment will be held at various centres in India.
Weekend batch starting from 27th June 2020:
9.00 AM – 6.00 PM (10 days)
INR 25,000 # plus GST
- INR 3000 discount per participant will be offered if the registration is completed and fees are paid before 15 May 2020.
- Special Offer for CA Students* – Program Fees of INR 19,000 plus GST
The fee for the training program covers:
- 10 days (75 hours) interactive classroom training plus select video tutorials (30 hours)
- Study material (text book, question bank and training slides handouts);
- Mock examination
- Access to the learning tool (Blended Learning Track) of ConTeTra
Cheque/ draft in favour of “ConTeTra Universal LLP”
Payment can also be made directly to the following Bank Account (NEFT / IMPS), under intimation to us of the remittance being made:
Name of the Account Holder: ConTeTra Universal LLP
Type of Account: Current Account
Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Vashi Satra Plaza
Account No: 50200024416070
IFSC Code: HDFC0004360
#Non-refundable / Non-adjustable
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are a set of accounting standards developed by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) that is fast becoming the standard for the preparation of public company financial statements in many nations. To maintain uniformity, close to 120 countries permit or require IFRS for domestic listed companies. By embracing IFRS, a business proves the capability of presenting its financial statements on the same basis as its foreign competitors. By virtue of IND AS getting introduced in India, it has become mandatory for the finance professionals to get their knowledge upgraded in the area of IFRS.
- Companies wanting to convert to IFRS must employ highly qualified IFRS professionals to solve complex accounting problems. Companies will also benefit by using IFRS experts if they wish to raise capital abroad. To be a certified DIP IFRS professional, it becomes essential that there are credible coaching sources that offer a globally recognised qualification on IFRS. The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) has now launched “Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR)”. .
Participants feedback from previous batches
IFRS Learning Journey on Blended Learning Track
Having a keen awareness in the thought process of having a holistic view on the fundamental IFRS principles and rules, Vishal Thakkar possesses a strong foundation of undertaking DIP IFRS courses for professionals working and studying in accounting, audit and finance streams. Vishal comes with a rich experience as a trainer for close to a decade. He has successfully conducted talks and training sessions related to the good practices and compliances of DIP IFRS. He has successfully managed to impart and broaden the knowledge of aspirants in the theoretical and practical areas of IFRS.
Possessing a substantial knowledge of the necessities of IFRS for measurement, presentation, recognition, and disclosure of financial statement components; Ramanujam comes in as a trainer who holds the adequate skill set to prepare financial statements under the IFRS rules and regulations. In addition to proving himself as an IFRS / Ind AS expert by successfully implementing IFRS in several reputed corporates from financial world, Ramanujam is a qualified MBA (Finance), Global Finance Controller, Accounting advisory expert, Indian GAAP professional and Ind AS trainer.
Incorporating accurate judgement on developing professional skills of aspirants who wish to specialise in the accounting standards of DIP IFRS, Nikunj Mody’s strengths lie in imparting lectures that communicate, schedule, design and analyse the critical aspects of DIP IFRS practices. He brings into his teaching methods, his real-life experience of dealing in of Revenue, Direct and Indirect Taxation, Share-based payments, consolidation, internal controls and statutory compliances. This has also proven beneficial for Nikunj as he can guide his students to understand how the transition work for financials companies that adhere to standards of Indian GAAP, Ind AS and US-GAAP.
With a flair for honing young talents who are keen on developing professional findings for practical application of IFRS, Sarang Thacker brings in a vast experience of being a subject matter expert. Sarang has consistently conveyed successful training batches to prepare candidates for the competitive DIP IFRS exams. He has been able to successfully transition his on-job experience of dealing in audits, investigations, GAAP convergence and financial control function into a powerful medium of teaching. Sarang Thacker has proven to be a credible Chartered Accountant and a certified Dip IFRS professional who approaches obstacles with a holistic view.
I would recommend Contetra’s IFRS course as it provides good understanding of IFRS principles and its application. It provided a comprehensive study material along with difference between various GAAP that is simple and easy to understand One can be assured that they get best guidance and to prepare for the IFRS exams.
As I am studying after a long gap my experience has been good.
1) The material is quite detailed & comprehensive.
2) The sessions were interactive.
3) Faculty are clear on the subject matter.
4) All faculties were approachable.
I joined the August 2018 batch for DipIFRS. The faculties are experienced and shared their practical experience on IFRS based financial reporting and implementation. I found the study material provided to be very neat and easy to understand. Sufficient practice problems are also given to the students. Assistance was also provided in registering for the examination.